My name is Lauren and I am 25 years old. I have been married to my husband for over 2 years and we have had 2 miscarriages within a year and a hald of each other. We both want kids very badly so it is VERY emotional. Our first pregnancy was not planned and we weren't even aware that we were pregnant when we lost it. Our most recent miscarriage was in May of this year and I was a little over 4 months along. My water broke at 17 weeks and so I went to the hospital. They put me on bed rest and warned me that the baby was definitely in danger along with myself because there was no amniotic fluid left. We were advised to give it a couple days to see if my body produced more. No such luck. We went to the Dr a couple days later and the baby still had a very strong heart beat but still no fluid. The dr told me that if I wanted I could go for a second opinion and so we did. We had another dr tell us that if we wanted to wait it out that I would be putting myself in danger of really bad infections and also the chance that I would never be able to have kids again if I got an infection. We were given the choice of waiting it out or terminating the pregnancy. It was the most difficult decision my husband and I have EVER had to make. We terminated the baby because we felt it was the right thing to do. Not a day goes by that I don't think about our Baby girl Marley. I always wonder if we did the right thing...whether she would have made it or if everything would have turned out ok. I think that's what makes it so difficult...I don't know how to deal with the fact that we made the choice. Anyone have any advice?